Our school is based on:
- Inculcating strong moral values, making the child ethically and environmentally aware.
- The ability to customize learning plans as each child works at his/her pace.
- Montessori curriculum encouraging experiential learning.
- Regular and transparent parent communication.
- Providing a healthy and safe environment to the children.
The parents have an option of choosing their plan (varying from 1 hour to 9 hours) according to their requirements.
Transportation is available for all nearby areas of the school campus. Kindly contact the reception for more details.
We serve healthy, multi-cuisine, vegetarian and child-friendly meals to the children. The monthly menu is circulated in advance to all the parents. Meals are cooked in-house with freshly procured ingredients on a daily basis.
Yes, our support staff is hired only after an adequate verification by us.
The teacher-student ratio averages 2:15.
The age criteria for admission varies according to the programs:
- Parent Toddler - 1 year to 1.5 years
- Toddler - 1.5 years to 2.5 years
- Pre Nursery - 2.5 years to 3.5 years
- Nursery - 3.5 years to 4.5 years
The material of the class is sanitized on a daily basis.
Vallores provides a bag-free environment to the child where he/she just needs to come in with a smile :)
You are most welcome to visit Vallores pre-school and have an informal discussion. This can be done by fixing a prior appointment with the admission office incharge.
Initially, for the first few weeks, the child is called to the school only for an hour. (This schedule continues till the child is ready for a full day in school.) Gradually, the time is increased. The entire process is different for each child as each one responds in a different way to the school environment.